wtf is this?!
- It’s an ask blog! For Kuroko no Basuke’s Midorima Shintarou. Basically you drop comments and questions for him in the ask box and he will muster up an answer!
Canon and ask-blog-verse alike will be addressed with continuity here!
who tf is this?!
- Midorima is our local glasses-wearing, horoscope-reading, three-point shooter. If you haven’t met him yet, you probably haven’t gotten very far in the series!
but who the hell are you?!
- I uh. Oh look, a UFO
Why are your drawings so crappy?
- Because unfortunately, I am a derp.
- And thus, answers will most likely be manga-caps
Why are you posting at crazy random times?!
- UPDATE: I queue for hours I’m unavailable and I post sporadically otherwise.
Oi, why didn’t you answer my question?!
- uh probably because
- I’m slow/busy
- or uncreative/slow
- UPDATE: I’m not going to address ‘ty for following!’ messages on this blog.
- Also, despite the fact that the daily horoscopes are complete bullshit lol, I still want to have a sense of consistency where I wouldn’t be posting a bad-luck Libra horoscope for one ask and a good-luck Libra horoscope for another answer on the same day, yknow? It’s all part of the plan to lure you into a false sense of complacency while I take over the-
- oh look a UFO
I had a wedding to attend yesterday and I needed to know my lucky item! Why didn’t you tell me what it was?? My bride/groom left me and it’s all your fault!
Oi, I asked Midorima a question! Why the hell are his glasses answering???!
- oh look a UFO
- /casually evades acknowledging crossovers
- (but as a general rule, if Midorima’s already answered that question and someone asks it again, I’ll have glasses-chan answer. Please don’t make me resort to tape-kun)
Are these lucky items real?!
- oh look a UFO
yo, where’d the list of tags go?
- I uh. Well I figured I wouldn’t be updating it as often as I should, therefore rendering it useless, so here’s a list of possible tags:
— All characters mentioned/depicted will be tagged by their full names
— ‘glasses’ is a character
— Answers that include entire groups will be tagged by school, etc (MiraGen, Shuutoku High)
— I stopped tagging ‘horoscope’s because that’s actually a legit tag.
— Askers will also be tagged by url (or ‘anonymous’)
— OOC posts will be tagged ‘ooc’
— OOC posts that are still character/series (like character songs and merchandise) will be tagged ‘extra’
— I’ll start tagging ‘comic’s
I don’t see the UFO
..WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME THAT’S CREEPY
- I uh. like to enable reply access…
- but you don’t have to use it or anything
Omg, why is Midorima quoting Mean Girls? This is the most OOC ask-blog ever.
- The accidental scissors-shipping incident has derailed so far that into whatness that I don’t see the point of trying to be serious about it anymore. And Regina George is the best.
- (there are various other related posts but I did not have the foresight to tag them all trackably oops)
Why did you group my question with like a bajillion others? You didn’t even really answer it!
- It’s not that I don’t like your question or that I don’t think it deserves individual attention (I love reading the q’s!), but sometimes my answers just wouldn’t be very interesting (on my end, not yours. ie; the /judging-you face. again.)
- This may happen more often if I have more questions than I can answer in what I feel is a reasonable timeframe
- I’ll also tend to group ‘em if the question’s something I’ve answered previously, especially if it’s been more than once and/or not a textual one
- While I most likely will not close asks unless I’m on a prolonged hiatus, please keep in mind that with a high volume of pending q&a’s the chances of your question being a repeat also increases.
- and if I get like 5 of the same asks there’s a 98% chance I’m going to group them.
Regarding OOC-asks, I will try to respond to those immediately, under the assumption that you will still be online and on tumblr after sending the ask. Then I will privatize the response a few hours later, under the assumption that you’ve gotten your answer, unless it’s something FAQ-ish—in which I’ll just tag it ooc and leave it there.
If it’s a question I received hours before noticing it, however, I’ll probably leave it up for 24 hours before privatizing. So if you’ve asked me a non IC question and don’t get a response within a day, feel free to ask it again. (If you do it off anon it’s more convenient because then I can just answer via inbox directly)
I see you talking to some other characters, are the ask-blogs in RP groups?
- We’re not! I’ll respond to any KuroBasu ask blog IC and as it occurs. There will be healthy dose of meta, though, as you can see everyone in Yosen comes in twos and team eyebrows is sporting quadruple eyebrows, and so on.
- If you’ve made a blog and I haven’t followed you, do let me know *A* so I can add you.
- If you’re not an ask-blog but run/know of a Kuroko no Basuke-centric blog, let me know as well! I like having ‘em compiled.
- and because recently other RP blogs (at least I think you’re rp blogs…?) have been sending IC asks too, I will be replying to those as if you’re [character] as well; I mean, I’ll try to check, but if you’re an RP blog with a descriptive url rather than a name url, I probably won’t realize you’re an RP blog. Also, replies will still be done in graphic form (ie no paragraph rps and no upkeep)
Who do you ship?!
- Crack pairings are the best pairings, but the only references here will probably be like. Glasses/Midorima or something.
- I’d like to stay we’re trying to stick to canon, but only as canon as an ask blog could get—I mean, I really don’t see him as the type of character to have a blog that allowed comment access in the first place.
- I’ve gotten “who do you ship Midorima with” a couple of times now and haven’t given a straight response because I don’t think it’s important beyond coloring future responses with a bias on your end, which isn’t exactly ideal, but if it’s eating away at you at night because you don’t know if I’m serious when I say my OTP includes Midorima and Glasses-chan running off into the sunset after a sparkling white wedding, uh, I could message you privately I guess.
Anyways, if something’s way off, just let me know! I’m awfully forgetful, so it’s always appreciated.